Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh, has recently undergone a luxury re-launch following a £24 million investment and renovation programme to bring this landmark Scottish property into the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts portfolio.
‘The Caley’, as it is affectionately known among Edinburgh locals, has embodied the very best in Scottish hospitality for over a hundred years. Situated at the west end of Princes Street, this former Victorian railway hotel nestles in the shadow of the historic Edinburgh Castle, just two minutes’ walk from the designer stores and fashionable bars of George Street.
With two exquisite restaurants – The Pompadour by Galvin and Galvin Brasserie de Luxe – luxurious bedrooms and the largest bathrooms of any hotel in Edinburgh, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh is also a fully licensed venue for Edinburgh weddings and civil partnerships, providing a magical setting for your special day.
Download our brochure here.
Scottish Hotel Awards 2013
- F&B Hotel of the Year
- New Spa of the Year
- City Hotel of the Year (Edinburgh)
- Luxury Hotel of the Year (Edinburgh)
- Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year - The Pompadour by Galvin
- Gold Medal, Chef Médaille d’Or - Craig Sandle
- Urban Restaurant of the Year - Pompadour by Galvin
AA Rosette Awards 2013-14
- Three Rosettes - The Pompadour by Galvin
- One Rosette - Galvin Brasserie de Luxe